zaterdag 1 oktober 2011

Welcome to my blog!

This blog is created for the course 'Pedagogies for Flexible Learning supported by Technology'. In this blog, I will try to keep you up-to-date with nice ideas from literature research, group discussions and personal learning experiences gathered during this course. The title of this blog is Learning Whenever, Wherever, Whatever? I am very curious if technology (and other factors) can make it possible for youth and adult learners to learn what they want, when they want and how they want it. I do not know if I can answer that question during the course, but maybe, some answers can guide me into that direction. 
Let's just say for now that the focus of the blog will be on technology, flexibility with technology and the integration of technology in learning. These topics will give us already much content to discuss about. I think and hope that I will put a lot of effort in it to write interesting blogs and that you will enjoy reading this blog. Last but not least, please do not feel shy to leave a comment from your side! I would like to hear your thoughts about what I am writing here. There are also some links to the blogs of fellow students following this course, if you are interested, have a look!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten