maandag 4 februari 2013

Back to blogging

Hi everyone,

I see I haven't updated my blog for a year...oops. I created the blog in 2011 because it was part of a course I was following for my master 'Educational Science and Technology' at the University of Twente in the Netherlands. 

After completing that course (finished with a mark 8 out of 10! :) ) I started my thesis to complete my master. Unfortunately, I forgot a bit about this blog. 

However, a few weeks ago I enrolled myself for the MOOC (massive open online course) 'E-learning and Digital Cultures' from Coursera and the teachers encouraged you to write about the course, for example trough a blog. So I was reminded again about my blog...

And I will use this blog now to write about my experiences and the things I learn from that course.

Also, I am planning to talk about my thesis on this blog. I am doing a research about the use and implementation of 21st century skills in primary education. For this, I will collaborate with a primary school in the Netherlands. 

I hope you'll like my new contributions to the blog and if you want, please write a comment :)

Christel

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten